Doughnuts or donuts are everyone’s favorite, especially kids like them most. Doughnuts are sweet in taste as they are made as a sweet snack in many countries.
But what if your child does not like sweet snacks? What if you want to give your kids only a few sweets as they are unhealthy?
Here is the solution to all the questions.
Now you can make healthy donuts for your kids as a healthy snack and can give them as a school lunch. Today we brought potato spaghetti donuts recipes for your children that are also healthy.
Health benefits of Potato
- Potato is a stem tuber and a starchy vegetable. Potato is served as a side dish in restaurants as it gives a “full feeling” to hungry people.
- Potatoes are very nutritious and contain vitamins, fibers, and minerals. Vitamin C in potatoes serves as an antioxidant in the body.
- Potatoes are also fully loaded with potassium that helps work the nervous system, muscles, and heart.
- Fiber is also available in the potatoes’ skin, which is important for digestive health.
- Potatoes 10 or 12
- Spaghetti 300 grams
- Red Chilli 2 tbsp
- Garlic mashed 8 to 9 pieces
- Roasted Cumin 2 tbsp
- Mustard powder 4 tbsp
- Oregano 2 tbsp
- Onion Powder 2 tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- Coriander Spice 2 tbsp
- Coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Parmesan Cheese 3 tbsp (optional)
- Corn Flour 3 tbsp (optional)
- Eggs and bread crumbs for coating
- Boil the potatoes and mash them well.
- Boil the spaghetti and mix with mashed potatoes.
- Add all other ingredients, including spices, and mix the material.
- After mixing the material, wet your hands with water.
- Make a round cutlus shape with your hands, and then make a hole in the center to shape them as a donut.
- Dip the donuts into eggs, and after that, coat them with bread crumbs.
- After coating, fry them in oil.
- Yummy donuts are ready to eat. Serve them with any sauce.
- You can also freeze the donuts after coating them for later use.