Thick thighs can really be an anxiety trigger for men and women of all ages. It is the area that tends to store fat, and reducing fat from this area of the body is a common concern when it comes to physical looks.
Everyone, including men and women, wants thunder and well-toned thigh. But losing this stubborn thigh fat is not that easy. If you are worried about wearing your favorite pair of jeans because of your fatty thighs, then worry is no more! We have some easy-to-do exercises that will help you to get tone your legs and make them slimmer, and for thighs to reduce fats.
Exercises for thighs fats
When it comes to choosing the best and faster way to lose thigh fat, then squats come at the top of the list. They burn a high amount of calories at a very faster rate than any other exercise. Squats are generally referred to as the King of All exercises that work on your whole body.
- Start by standing straight; keep your feet slightly wider than your shoulder width.
- Look straight and extend your arms
- Tightly hold your abs and inhale
- Once set, slowly squat down until your hips are below your knees.
- Try to stay in this position for 3 to 4 seconds, then squat back into the normal position.
Complete three sets of 15 reps a day, and see results within weeks.
It is an effective way to lose thigh fat and make them look slimmer. It can be done anywhere in your home with just a yoga mat.
- Start by laying down straight on the floor with your hand on the sides
- Lift both of your legs slowly, and form a 90-degree angle between the floor and your legs
- Stay in this position for almost 30 seconds
- Bring your legs back slowly to the resting position, and again leave them back
Repeat the process 10 to 15 times
Leg circle is very similar to leg shift; however, in this exercise, you just rotate your legs in a circle position, which makes the fat burn much faster.
- Lay down straight on a yoga mat with hands-on sides
- Slowly shift your legs together from one side and gradually to the center and then to the other side of the body and then move them slowly downward, be careful not to let your legs swing so fast.
- Repeat this process in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
Do 10 to 15 reps on each side, start from the lower circle, and gradually increase the diameter of your circle.
This is another effective exercise to lose thigh fat. This not only works to give you slimmer thighs but is also very effective give a tighter tummy.
- Start with a high plank position and keep your shoulders stacked over your wrist
- Keep your body straight from head to toe
- Squeeze your core and take your belly button back toward your spine and try to hold it for 30 seconds
- Then return back to the ground and repeat the process
Do up to 30 sets of reverse planks.
This is considered a very easy and effective exercise that helps put pressure on the muscles of the thighs and legs and helps them lose extra fat.
- Start it by sitting down on a mat
- Fold your legs by joining your soles together
- Bring your soles inward as possible as you can
- Then move your thighs up and down like a butterfly
Repeat the process 30 times a day and get flexible muscles.